Mil Spec Flat Bags
Mil-Spec Flat Bags Manufactured in Any Size and Any Quantity
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class I (Foil or Tyvek)
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class II (Paper Foil)
- MIL-B-131K-Class III (Scrim Foil)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type I (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type II (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type I (Aclar Poly)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type II (Poly Mylar)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type III (Polyethylene)
- MIL-PRF-81705-E-Type I (ESD/EMI Opaque Static Shielding)
- Tear Notches
- Degassing Valves
- Vacuum Valves
- Custom Print
- Custom Labeling
- MIL-DTL-117 Print
Heritage Packaging owns and operates several state of the art pouch machines and large impulse heat sealers used to produce flat, folded bottom or three side seal pouches and bags in sizes ranging from 2” x 2” to larger than 20’ x 20’. We are fully capable of processing large production orders and also have equipment dedicated to small production runs and even one-off sizes. Additionally, we can manufacture custom shaped pouches from various Mil-Spec and commercial materials to meet the requirements of many DLA PCRs.
Consult a Heritage Packaging Engineer for assistance with your Mil-Spec protective packaging needs. Mil-Spec flat bags are grease proof, waterproof, and are hermetically sealed for superior moisture barrier protection.
All of our products adhere to the utmost standards in quality and craftsmanship and Mil-Spec products are additionally produced in compliance with MIL-DTL-117 (formally known as MIL-B-117). Our quality program is based upon MIL-STD-1916 and MIL-STD-3010. MIL-PRF materials are also available that satisfy the WVTR established by MIL-STD-2073 Preservation Submethod 44.