Liners for Liquid Products
Liquid Liners for IBCs, LBCs, Industrial Mixing & Holding Tanks, Drums, Pails, and Containers
- Custom Blended PE Co-Extrusions for Liquid Containment
- Barrier Co-Extrusions
- High Barrier Foil Laminates
- High Temperature Co-Extrusions for Hot Fill Applications
- Flat Bottom Liners
- Conical Base Liners
- Fill and Discharge Fittings
- 2 -Ply or More Construction
- Re-Enforcement Patches for 'At Risk' Liner Areas
Heritage Packaging specializes in the manufacture of hermetically sealed liners for bulk liquid products for both product preservation and also for mitigating cleaning costs in reusable vessels. Liners are made in various formats to accommodate custom sized vessels and any required filling and/or drainage ports. Liner sizes range from a few gallons, to thousands of gallons and can be manufactured in any quantity. A vast array of materials are used to accommodate liner contents ranging from water to highly caustic solutions. Both single wall and double wall liners are available.
Why Use Liners?
- Cost Effective: Heritage Packaging Liners reduce and eliminate the expensive and often inadequate cleanup process.
- Superior Sanitation: The use of Heritage Packaging Liners guarantees that the interior surface of the tank or tote will be free of any contamination from previous cleaning detergent residue. Liners provide a virgin interior surface, an important concern when container hygiene is important.
- Ease of use: Heritage Packaging Liners are easy to use because they are quick to install and remove.
- Strength: Heritage Packaging liners are hermetically heat-sealed and can include Re-Enforcement Patches for ‘At Risk’ Liner Areas.
- Improved Safety: Heritage Packaging Liners are durable and flexible improving safety by acting as a secondary containment if a container or tote becomes damaged during transport.
Produced on State-of-the-Art Automated Equipment
- Conveniently available in any order quantity
- Custom engineered to fulfill your exact application requirements (including anti-static properties)
- Available in any size, with molded fitments, valves, integral spouts, and other options
- Available as single, double, and multi-ply constructions
- Available in several material choices ranging from mono layer Polyethylene films to co-extruded films, and multi layered laminated barrier structures.