- Our program is based upon MIL-STD-1916: the DOD’s preferred methods for acceptance of product; which places emphasis upon Process Control as the means of preventing non-conformances, controlling quality, and generating information for improvement.
- MS-1916 also provides a set of sampling plans and procedure for planning and conducting inspections to assess quality and conformance to specifications.
METHODS OF QUALITY ACHIEVEMENT:
- Written Standard Operating Procedures: Utilize a fully comprehensiveSOP Manual to promote operational consistency and a state of control as well as allow for close attention to detail and the achievement of high quality standards.
- Quality Assurance Activity: Beginning with initial design concepts; follow a traceable path through incoming, in-process and final inspections assuring that product is produced and delivered as specified. Utilize our strong knowledge of and demonstrated expertise in regulatory compliance.
- Training: Utilize ongoing employee training centered upon continuous improvement strategies and resulting in highly responsive and reliable service, which will allow orders to be processed in a timely and organized manner.
- Cost Minimization: Adhere to our SOP’s and cost conscious operating methods, which will result in cost minimization for us as well as our customers. Call upon our understanding of a broad base of manufacturing processes to help us to provide creative solutions to our customer’s production challenges.
- Innovation: Stay abreast of technological advances in materials, processes and equipment thereby facilitating state-of-the-art methodology in the production of customer orders.
- Focus: Devote a large majority of our resources to our primary market of Industrial & Military Packaging, which will create an un-diluted approach to our daily pursuit of quality manufacturing.